Welcome to Dream Interpretation | Dream Analyze | Dream Dictionary

Welcome to Dreamsfact.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LOGANATHAN

My old dream

Hi in my dream I was looking for comfort room in unknown place and found one and entered inside I saw an African lady inside while peeing she came across and wet her private part by my urine.
In Another dream I was with my brother in our field there came one bus. One African family got down and lay down her baby on our trolley her mother was smoothing her stomach and she defects.Please Interpret my dream.
Thanks.

raju_loga

Dream Warrior

Private message

E-mail raju_loga

Report this post

Re: Mr.Varzandeh peed on African lady..

by Varzandeh » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:50 pm

You peed on someone means you will spend some money for her.
Her privy parts means her secret.

A field means someone elses child.A bus means a work place.
Her feces means her money .
Where do you work now?

Hi Mr.Varzandeh above posted in Dream moods form one month back,  recently I have changed my accommodation for that one Sudanee   helped me to find a good house. Thought of updating to you.