Welcome to Dream Interpretation | Dream Analyze | Dream Dictionary

Welcome to Dreamsfact.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AlfredoDaniel

Changing Souls

I dreamt my mother and I drove to a two story house. The first floor was like a basement. The second floor had a large white protruding window. There was a large cornfield, and at the other end was the house I used to live in at Virginia. (I now and most of my life live in Texas). My mom had some sticks with scarecrow paper figures that my brother had created at school. She told me to put them along the edge of the cornfield at that other house. Then a lady in the house steps out. She was wearing yellow flows pants and a white shirt. She had long dark hair. She seemed high class or high middle class. She came out saying they are gonna take out my son. Then my brother comes running. Apparently now it was her son in my brother's body. 

Hi Alfredo,

There is no clear symbol for me to interpret, sometimes a field means someone else child.

PS: Changing souls or evacuation the soul is an ancient  science for the prophets and their successors .

I read a story from about a fifty years ago that an elementary student everyday while going to school used to see an old messy man sitting by a grocery. The child granted his morsel to the old man a few times then one day the old man said I want to appreciate you.he exchanged the souls and the child has said I was in the man's body and he was in my body.

The old man went to school in the students body and took a grade A with his score.

Hi Mr. Varzandeh,

I'm assuming they changed back to their own bodies. If so, that is super neat. Allowing someone else to experience what a new generation is all about is awesome. 

On 10/8/2016 at 2:54 PM, AlfredoDaniel said:

Hi Mr. Varzandeh,

I'm assuming they changed back to their own bodies. If so, that is super neat. Allowing someone else to experience what a new generation is all about is awesome. 

If only for a couple of hours.

1 person likes this